The Malden Public Library offers the following free or discounted museum passes for Malden residents.
*Please read our museum policy before reserving passes.
Reserve your museum pass online:
- Simply click the “Accept” button below.
- Select the museum and day of your visit
- Click on “Request Pass”
- Fill in your library card number and PIN
- Pick up your pass at the library.
- Museum Passes must be picked up by noon on the reserved day, or by 5:30 the day before when the library is closed on the reserved day. If they are not picked up by the time required, the pass is forfeited.
- Only one pass will be checked out per museum per day. Only 1 pass may be borrowed per family per 7 day period.
Museum Pass Policy
- Must be a Malden Resident
- Must have an Adult Library Card
- Library Card must be in good standing
- If you do not pick up pass by 12:00pm on the day reserved, pass will be forfeited. Pass must be picked up by 5:30 the day before when the library is closed on the reserved day.
- Pass may be picked up earlier if available
- Some passes must be returned by 10:00 am the next day or you will be subjected to a $5.00 late fee
- If the pass is lost, the patron will be responsible for paying the replacement cost charged by the pass institution.
- Only 1 pass may be borrowed per family per week.