To keep the library safe and pleasant for all, please observe the
following courtesy code:
- Please turn your personal stereo off. Cellular phones are not allowed in the library. Do not use library outlets to plug in any electrical devices.
- Please keep conversations quiet so that others may read and study.
- Do not move any furniture. Treat library books, equipment, and furniture with respect. Patrons damaging library property will be held accountable.
- Absolutely no food or drink.
- Shoes and shirt required.
- No running, climbing, or other loud or boisterous behavior.
- No roller blades, skateboards, or bicycles.
- No smoking.
- No controlled substances.
- No animals or pets except as needed to assist the physically impaired.
- No loitering.
- No soliciting.
Violators will be asked to leave. Failure to comply when asked to leave may result in criminal trespass citation and/or arrest.